Hiburan Itu Indah

Sabtu, 2 Julai 2011

Prejudice, Patience, Prayers


أنا عند ظن عبدي بي فليظن ظان ما شاء

Translation: I followed my servant prejudice against me, then please prejudiced fit what you want.

I was blog hopping, that is when I stumbled upon this very refreshing hadith. Yes, everyone does know it. Still, things are always easier said than done.

I woke up everyday, with tonnes of hopes and prayers, that today and ahead will be a great day for me and my family. I often thought, life is not an option, still, I believe we have the options on how to live life.

There are times, when I feel like sighing. There are time, when I feel like giving up trying. Still, knowing that whatever results I may have to experience in the future depends on how I act upon trials, I tried my best not to be overwhelmed with all the kind of negative feelings and thoughts I have sometimes.


Yesterday, I attended an usrah after such a long time. Have a very different feeling, I felt alive and grateful. I suddenly realized, whatever that is happening to me now, it's something within His knowledge and definitely His will. Thus, I believe, there must always be His blessings in every disguise.

They plan, Allah also Plans, and Allah is the best of Planners. (Ali Imran: 54)

Indeed, He is.

Oh Allah, please grant us guidance, patience and strength. Please be with us all along the way.

Allah knows everything, always at best.

Keep believing, have faith. :)



Tiada ulasan: